Welcome to InnovioSphere! These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our business blog (content website) located at Terms and Conditions(https://www.innoviosphere.com).
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use InnovioSphere if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
Usage of Website
- The content and materials provided on InnovioSphere are for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We neither provide any guarantee nor warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials present on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of the content on the website is at your own risk. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any information available through InnovioSphere meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. It includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Unauthorized use of the website might give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Linking And Third Party Content
- InnovioSphere may contain links to other websites or content from third-party contributors. These links and content are provided for your convenience to offer further information.
- We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those linked websites or third-party content.
- Inclusion of any link or third-party content does not necessarily indicate our endorsement of the linked websites or their views or verify their accuracy or reliability.
- Your use of any external links or third-party content is entirely at your own risk.
Username And Password
- Upon completing the registration process, you will be provided with a unique username and password to access certain parts of InnovioSphere.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information.
- You shall inform us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
Comments and User-Generated Content
- InnovioSphere may allow users to post comments, reviews, or other content as permitted.
- By posting such content on the website, you grant InnovioSphere a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, adapt, translate, distribute, and display such content worldwide via any media.
- You shall not submit or post any content that is offensive, defamatory, malicious, or violates any third-party rights including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or publicity rights.
- InnovioSphere reserves the right to remove any objectionable content or terminate user accounts that engage in such activities without notice and explanations.
Limitation Of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, InnovioSphere and its owners, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of your access, use, or inability to use InnovioSphere.
- We do not guarantee the uninterrupted availability, error-free or secure functioning of our website. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date content, we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information available on InnovioSphere.
- Your use of any information or materials on InnovioSphere is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which InnovioSphere is located.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, the parties involved shall attempt to resolve the dispute amicably through negotiation.
- If the dispute cannot be resolved through negotiation, the dispute shall be submitted to the competent courts of the jurisdiction in which InnovioSphere is located.
By using InnovioSphere, you acknowledge and consent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using InnovioSphere.
Ever-evolving technologies can have an impact on our business blog terms and conditions. Therefore, we reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions at any time. The latest version of the terms will always be made available on InnovioSphere. It is your responsibility to periodically review the terms and conditions to ensure your continued compliance.
Last updated: 20-Aug-2023